Thursday, July 3, 2008

Making Money with Your Blog!

A place for finding the Nuts and Bolts for Making Money Online with Affiliate Marketing Business Opportunity!

While writing articles for Article Marketing, I have often ran into the writers block wall. I would also bet that you have faced this same problem more than once.

It seems the more topics we try to write on or the more we try to write on any single topic, the more often this comes up.

Even for the person just starting out there is the nagging question "What niche topic can I write about?"

Over a period of time I have come up with some simple solutions. They are simple because first I have changed my way of thinking.

You probably have been told to find an affiliate program that you want to market or some other program and then you write about that topic. I call this the force feed program because it forces you to write on a given topic.

If you want to add a few bricks to the writers block wall this is a great way to do it.

I have found it far easier to find a topic that thrills me at the moment and write an article about it.

The article seems to flow out a lot easier than if I try to force it and this makes my Article Marketing effort a lot less stressful.

After I have completed the Article or Articles on the topic, I find an Affiliate Program that fit's the article.

I have run across topics to write about standing in line at the local grocery store viewing the magazines and newspapers that they put on the racks at check out. The evening news has never failed to provide me with something to write about.

What if you are looking for something along other lines like travel destinations. Your local Chamber of Commerce is a great resource.

Never overlook your Small Business Administration office, they can be a wealth of information for Article Marketing.

Be sure to use Local Clubs and Organizations as great information sources to inspire what you write on.

If you change how you view your Article Marketing efforts and keep your eyes and ears open, you should not have to face writers block ever again.

While taking a couple days off to enjoy time with my family, I found at least enough information to write dozens of articles and to greatly add to my Article Marketing efforts.

For more helpful Affiliate Marketing Success Tips and Techniques, click here now! Author: Dayle Medley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home